Five Different Oil Blends To Keep Pests Away
How many of you have been trying out all of the chemical and natural techniques to get rid of pests? Be it your office space or home, the pests do not need even a second to enter into your home and make it their own. Sometimes, we often ignore the pests at home because we are more worried about the effects that the pest repellents have on our bodies. Well, both pests and toxic pest repellents are dangerous. One needs to switch to a safer and more effective alternative to cast away all the pests. This better alternative is gifted by mother nature unto us.
There are some natural plants that give out some amazing fragrances. The oils of these plants when diffused into the air give out some aromas in the air. These aromas that are diffused into the air have a lot of properties that benefit humans and are absolutely safe to use. They are emitted with the help of an essential oil diffuser and a few of these oils keep the pests away. Here are some of the oils that behave like pest repellents on being diffused by the oil diffuser. Read about them for they are the best alternatives to repel pests that invade your space. These oil fragrances are child and pet-friendly.
- Oils of Basil and Catnip: Catnip plants are known to be the best pest repellent plants and are known to repel mosquitoes very well. The hairy basil oil is used in the essential oil diffuser to repel all the small insects like spiders, flies, and even ants and termites. When the blend of both the oils are used, the aroma works amazingly to keep away all the tiny little creepers and crawlers. The oil of catnip is hard to find and you could extract it at home and use it in the aroma oil diffuser.
- Oils of Citronella, Peppermint, and Lavender: The oils of citronella, peppermint, and lavender are known to have strong fragrances that are loved by most of the humans. However, the rats, geckos and other insects at home do not like the fragrance and leave your home with immediate effect. Thes fragrance of peppermint oil is good for digestion in infants and toddlers, while the fragrance of the lavender oil keeps them focused and grants them a good sleep. This oil blend can be diffused using the scented oil diffuser in the children’s room and play areas.
- Oils of Clove, Lemongrass, and Neem: Did you know that some of the essential oils when diffused using an essential oil diffuser behave like an air purifier? This is because of the anti-microbial properties that they have. You can see this property in the aroma of the neem oil that is diffused using a scented oil diffuser. The fragrance of the clove oil is extremely hard on all kinds of rodents and roaches and can be used in the oil diffuser at your kitchen. The fragrance of lemongrass can be used in the aroma oil diffuser and you can keep the home or the office space smelling fresh while it repels all of the pests.
- Oils of the Tea-tree and Vanilla: Vanilla is a spice that emits a soothing delicious fragrance when its oil is diffused using the essential oil diffuser. Tea-tree oil is known for its anti-microbial and healing properties. These oils when diffused using the oil diffuser make an amazing repellent for all the pests at home. They do not just chase away the pests, but also kill the bacteria, virus, and fungi. The oils are healthy and one can enjoy the sweet fragrance of vanilla oil lingering all over the place.
- Oils of Eucalyptus, Basil, and Lavender: Many across the globe diffuse the fragrance of the eucalyptus oil into the air to get a pleasant and soothing aroma that clears all the congestion in the lungs and the respiratory tract. The same oil fragrance cause irritation to all the bests and are best to be diffused with the help of an aroma oil diffuser in the living room and bedroom to keep you extra safe. Basil oil has anti-microbial properties and Lavender induces good sleep and fresher minds for one to have an amazing day. This oil is effective for rodents and can be diffused with the oil diffuser in the balconies too.
These are some of the oil blends that you can try diffusing at your home. They all are extremely safe ad you can diffuse them using a good essential oil diffuser at your home or office space to keep all of the pests out. This is the safest alternative of the toxic and chemicalized pest repellents and you can keep your little ones safe from all the diseases that are spread by the pests.